Thursday, September 30, 2010

Reviews for Ige.com

I just made a order from IGE a couple days ago, 8000gold. I read these reviews and read a history on IGE before i made my order. Even though IGE has improved a lot from 2008-2010. It all summed up. It was still risky to buy gold online. However I took the risk and ordered from IGE anyways. I ordered from IGE because, they are most reputable company. From 1-10. I give IGE a "10." My ordered was to be mailed... In WoW there is about a 1hour wait for mail between virtual characters. I recieved my gold through mail, about one 1/2 hour after I made the order. No hassle. No Talk. No wisper. Just a simple mail. I'm very happy. I would recommend IGE to anyone.

On another note. The history I read about IGE. The company went bad around 2006-2008. Someone bought out IGE and rebuilt their service. They have much better service now, from my experience and othe 2008-2010 reviews. I'm guessing it just depends and varies on which server and which MMO your playing on.
Written by Chong C.

5 comments:


  1. Elden ring game comes with a lot of items that are very beneficial for players, including, Weapons, Armor, Shields, Ammunition, Talismans, Consumables, Materials, and much more. The game play becomes far more compelling with the aid of these items. In case online surfers take advantage of this elden ring items site, they receive more knowledge about elden ring items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A large number of players would like to increase trade between cities and obtain many items in the FFXIV game, due to which they desire to have enough ffxiv gil. It is safer to get gil instantly through the help of the MMOGAH. When you go to this particular site, you can gain progressively more knowledge about ffxiv gil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elden ring runes are very much liked by many online gaming aficionados mainly because the currency can be utilized by players to grab many items and modernize gears in the game. If perhaps online surfers utilize this site, they get more particulars about elden ring runes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are many online gaming fanatics who like to make their characters more powerful, and they wish to obtain numerous items and upgrade their gears in the lost ark game. The lost ark gold is critical to have within the game to get all items and enhance things. By utilizing this site, anyone can receive more information about lost ark gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wow classic tbc gold is significantly liked by gamers within the game, nevertheless almost every game player desires to obtain gold without accomplishing any pursuit. To receive tbc gold, gamers can implement the MMOGAH, and it enables them to obtain gold without accomplishing any activity. Through the use of this particular site, a person can acquire more information about wow classic tbc gold.

    ReplyDelete